Help Us Grow Together. Become a Merchant Today!
Please Read and Sign Below
Lehigh Acres Farmers’ Market: Rules of Operation
The Lehigh Acres Farmers’ Market is a public market where Vendors sell their products directly to consumers. Authentic Marketing manages the Market.
Location of the Market: The Farmers’ Market is located at 215 Richmond Avenue North, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 in the Parking Lot which is across the street from the Lehigh Elementary School.
Hours of Operation: The 2021 Farmers Market will operate every Saturday from January 16th through April 30th. Farmers Market patron operating hours are 8:00am – 3:00 pm. Set-up is to be completed before 7:45am
Definition of “Vendor:” A Vendor is a producer/ grower/ craftsperson/ seller who is offering for sale, products that have been raised, prepared or crafted by the Vendor, members of his family or employees:
- Products for human consumption, such as fruits, vegetables, edible grains, nuts, berries, apiary products, maple sugars, syrups, poultry, fish, meat, eggs and products for pet consumption.
- Non-edible products such as cut or potted flowers or plants, garden or kitchen items, food related products, or natural beauty items.
Farmers’ Market Rules
Vendors and their employees must conform to the Market rules or will forfeit their space. The Market manager has full authority to enforce the rules:
- Vehicles must be in place by 7:45 am. After 8:00 am, barricades are put in place and the lot will be open to pedestrian traffic only. Failure to arrive by 7:30 will forfeit the space for the day.
- Vendors must only sell products produced or acquired by them, their family or their employees.
- Vendors and their employees must, at all times, conduct themselves in a pleasant, courteous and respectful manner and must avoid unduly loud or vulgar language, drinking alcohol, being intoxicated or engaging in any behavior that is argumentative or belligerent. Attracting attention by hawking or calling out is prohibited.
- Sale of any type of meat, poultry, fish, refrigerated dairy product/baked goods must be approved by Authentic Marketing and must be kept refrigerated/frozen at all times. Sale of spoiled or unwholesome products is prohibited.
- Vendors must weigh products in accordance with the established standards for weights in the State of Florida. All scales must be in full view of the customer. The market committee recommends selling in a manner as to not need weights – such as “3 for $1, or $1 a bunch, etc.”
- All apiary products, maple sugars, syrups or any processed product must be labeled in accordance with Florida State label standards.
- All items must be clearly marked showing prices in full view of customers. Signage should be limited to the allotted space.
- Goods may be sold directly from the trucks. Vendors must furnish their own tables, chairs, refrigeration, display equipment and tents or shelter (in case of rain).
- Vendors are responsible for transporting and displaying food with adequate protection against contamination. All trucks, equipment and displays must be kept clean at all times.
- Vendors are responsible for and must remove all waste, garbage or refuse from their space after the market closes.
- Vendors shall not bring any pets or animals into the Market, unless previously approved by the Company
- If you are exhibiting 2 or more Co-vid related symptoms, or have knowingly been exposed to someone with the Corona Virus you are not permitted to sell your goods until such time as you are cleared by a medical professional as not contagious.
- You permit Authentic Marketing LLC to administer a health check at random to ensure compliance with local guidelines and with use of an exterior thermometer
Authentic Marketing, Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church and its affiliates are not responsible for the theft or damage of property or equipment on the Church or Market premises. Be careful and lock your vehicles
Your first 3 dates are free with a commitment of one month follow in order to build momentum. Each Temporary Space is $35 a day and held at a minimum of a 1 Month Commitment (January will be a charge of 3 days, each month after is 4 days), unless otherwise agreed upon at a future date. Each 18’ by 12’ permanent space (two lined parking spots) for the entire season (January 16th-April 30th) is $500.00/single, $950.00/double (two 18’ by 12’ spaces = four lined parking spots.) Display may not extend beyond the allotted space. Season permits are not transferrable. No refunds will be given. Payment is due with your application to guarantee your space. *Credit Card payments may be subject to additional fees. Payments are not tax-deductible.
By completing the signiture section below you agree to attend seven consecutive market days, whereby the first 3 days are free, but the last 4 are billed on a week by week basis.
Cottage Food Product Standards are to be followed at all times. For clarification visit here
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to the Coronavirus
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church and Authentic Marketing LLC have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Church and Farmers’ Market cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Church and Farmers’ Market could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
By entering the Farmers’ Market and Building, you are acknowledging the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your child(ren) or you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Church and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. By entering the market or building, you imply that you understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Market or Church may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Church and Market employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
By entering the Market or Church building, you voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Farmers’ Market, Church or participation in Market or Church programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children. By entering the Market or Church building, you are hereby releasing, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Church, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You are acknowledging that you understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Farmers’ Market Church, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Market or Church program.
LEHIGH FARMERS’ MARKET VENDOR AGREEMENT & INDEMNIFICATION
This Vendor Agreement and Indemnification (this “Agreement) is made as of the date set forth herein below, by and between the undersigned vendor (“Vendor”) and Authentic Marketing LLC (“Company”).
In consideration for the limited right to use an allocated space (the “Space”) in Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church’s Parking Lot for the sale of goods at the Lehigh Acres Farmers’ Market (“Market”) and the market manager services provided by the Company, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Vendor agrees as follows:
1. Rules of Operation. Vendor has received a copy of the Lehigh Acres Farmers’ Market Rules of Operation (the “Rules”) and hereby agrees to comply with the Rules.
2. “As Is” Condition. Vendor has inspected the Space and agrees to use the Space in its “as is” condition;
3. Allowed Goods. Vendor will use the Space solely for the purposes of the Market to sell fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, sauces, meats, cheeses, other food products and/or ancillary items to include, but are not limited to hand crafted items. The Space shall not be used for any other purposes without the Company’s prior written permission. No alcohol shall be sold.
4. Market Days. The Market will operate only from January 16th to April 30, 2021 between the Hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
5. Set-Up and Teardown. By 7:45 a.m. on each Market Day, Vendor shall cause its stands to be erected in the Space. Vendor shall only erect stands for the purpose of selling goods to be erected on paved portions of the Space, unless otherwise designated. By 3:30 p.m. on each Market Day, Vendor shall cause its stands to be disassembled and its Space to be cleaned of all debris. Vendor shall cause its Space to be restored to the condition it was in before the Market Day.
6. Refuse. Authentic Marketing LLC will supply sanitations stations, and garbage cans for use in the Market area of the Parking Lot by 7:30 a.m. on each Market Day and will remove the safety guidance and garbage cans after 3:30 p.m. on each Market Day.
7. Insurance. Prior to the first Market Day, Vendor shall maintain and provide all necessary proof of insurance required by Authentic Marketing.
8. Indemnification. Vendor shall indemnify, defend, and hold and save Authentic Marketing LLC and Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church as well as their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (together, the “Indemnified Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, suits, demands, debts, undertakings or proceedings of any kind or nature, whether meritorious or frivolous, in any way arising out of the Vendor’s use of the Space, including liability caused in whole or in part by the Indemnified Parties. Vendor shall, at its own expense, appear, defend, and pay all attorneys’ fees and all costs and other expenses arising therefrom or incurred in connection therewith; and, if any judgment shall be rendered against the Indemnified Parties in any such action, Vendor shall, at its own expense, satisfy and discharge same.
Finally! Well That Was A Lot of Reading, Now It’s Time to Sign…Rather,
Confirm Your Agreement Below!!
By CLICKING AND REGISTERING filling out the next section, you attest; that you have read, understand, and agree with the terms and conditions within this agreement and will execute your duties and responsibilities as a Vendor to the best of your ability in mutual respect for your neighbor and community.